The Coopers DIY Beer Kit includes everything you need to make and bottle 2 gallons of great tasting beer. A patented fermenter that makes brewing even easier and quicker, and is completely reusable. With the Coopers DIY Beer Kit, you will get the patented fermenter with tap assembly, Coopers Beer Hydrometer, Beer Mixing Spoon, (11) 740ml plastic PET bottles with caps, Coopers Brewing thermometer, Coopers Bottling wand and the Mr. Beer Bewitched Amber Ale Refill Pack. With the Coopers DIY Beer Kit all of the equipment is completely reusable so you can brew batch after batch of top quality all malt beer again and again. The Coopers all Malt Refills are designed by the brew-masters of Coopers Brewery so you will be making the same tasting great quality beer just like they do in Australia. Coopers has gone through all of the pain staking steps for you to make the brewing process as simple as possible so you will be drinking your top quality homebrew before you know it. All you need is water, and you will be calling yourself a brew master in no time.
- This Kit contains a compact, lightweight, shatterproof, reusable patented fermenter that is modeled after the design of professional brewing equipment and brews 2 gallons (16 pints) of delicious craft beer.
- Cooper DIY Beer brewing extracts are created by a renowned team of World Master Brewers on state-of-the-art equipment at Coopers Brewery. Brewing extracts cut multiple time, equipment, space and cost-intensive steps out of the homebrew process – while producing a consistently great-tasting beer.
- The Coopers DIY Beer 2 Gallon Beer Making Kit includes the Mr. Beer Bewitched Amber Ale Brewing Extract. Showcasing vibrant amber hues, velvety smooth caramel malt character, even bitterness and delicate citrus hop aroma, this amber ale epitomizes the characteristics that make this style a craft brewery standard.
- Bottle your beer into eleven 25 oz. oxygen barrier, shatterproof, reusable bottles that are specifically designed for carbonating beverages. These plastic bottles allow brewers to perform a “squeeze test” to determine if their beer is done carbonating while allowing the bottles to remain sealed until carbonation is complete.
- Also includes pre-measured carbonation drops for convenient, mess free carbonation, as well as a patented, robust brewing yeast that performs well in a wide-range of temperature, giving brewers the flexibility to brew in a variety of temperatures. Additional items included in this kit are the Coopers DIY Beer hydrometer and measuring flask, adhesive thermometer strip and bottling wand.