Have More Fun Homebrewing Beer!
There are actually a lot more than three hundred tips on how to brew beer in this book. But “348 Tips, Tricks and Secrets” just doesn’t have the same ring to it as a nice, round 300 does.
“Brewing Beer: Tips” is a collection of those little bits and pieces of advice about homebrewing that experienced beer brewers share with each other when they lift a few together at home brewing competitions, craft brewing clubs, and local homebrew supply stores. These are the clever innovations and the sometimes-painful lessons that are usually learned the hard way. You won’t fail at homebrewing if you don’t know them all, but they sure can make your life easier!
This is another volume in Homebrew Hendricks’ hit Brewing Beer Series
“BREWING BEER” gives you all the essential information on how to brew beer at home, that you need to brew a terrific batch the first time you try.
“BREWING BEER: PROBLEMS” is a troubleshooting guide for when your brews don’t quite measure up to expectations.
Within the pages of “BREWING BEER: TIPS” you’ll discover:
* A cleaning tip that can save the head on your beer
* A trick with aluminum foil that can save you hours of grief due to boil-overs
* How to use aquarium heaters and pumps as beer making equipment
* The best gadget for hauling around heavy, slippery, glass carboys
* The best place on college campuses to get free home brew beer bottles
* How to use a test sample to check the progress of fermentation, without using a hydrometer
* Unexpected beer brewing ingredients like coffee, spices, fruit, vegetables, chocolate, and more
* Low carbohydrate homebrews
And over 300 other helpful, home brew tips, tricks and secrets!
Just for fun, over 40 beer-joke posters and pictures are sprinkled throughout the book.
Whole chapters chock-full of beer making Tips & Tricks:
* The Best Advice for Homebrewing Newbies
* Beer Brewing Record Keeping
* Cleaning and Sanitizing Your Home Brewing Equipment
* Hops and How to Grow Your Own
* Organically Grown Ingredients
* Making Wort
* Temperature Control
* Small Batch Homebrewing
* Partial and All-Grain Beer Brewing
* Homebrew Experimenting
And much, much more
Buy “Brewing Beer: Tips” Now, Before The Price Goes Up!
Amazon #1 Best-Seller in the BEER Category!
Amazon #1 Best-Seller in the CRAFTS & HOBBIES REFERENCE Category!